It was one of the most wanted features of the community: a ranked mode to be matched with those who were found equally.
The "Competitive Mode", as developer Ian "Brighteyz" Fielding will be informed, comes with Patch 0.49 for Europe and the Orient.
The rank mode should follow the same rules as the current "unrated" mode.
- Agents, relationships and more: All information about VALORANT in our mega thread!
- Interview with zonixx: VALORANT lit a fire in me!
- The best VALORANT clips of the week!
The rules are as follows:
- Complete 20 unrated matches for competing mode
- Eight ranks, three tiers and the top rank "VALORANT"
- Games with up to 5 players in a group  Rank is blinded if no competitive is played for 14 days, but does not verify
- The rank is not from the closed beta in the fruity game
These are the ranks
The ranks are divided into iron, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, immortal and the highest rank – VALORANT.
Matchmaking is also intended to find groups of the same size if you are looking for a long time with your friends.
Riot wants to counter Smurf and Boost accounts with regard to the time decisions
Detailed information about turmoil games in the VALORANT blog has been changed .
How do you like the ranks and the designs? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Discuss on our Discord server too!
Image source: VALORANT